Monday, November 8, 2010

day eight

where to start.

I am continuing to read Redeeming Love. It has taken me entirely way to long to read but it's good. I am excited to finish it up.

Observation is wrapping up next week and I pretty sure I am going to miss it, I enjoy being in the classroom, in the field. That's a good thing.

Trying not to let school get me down this week. It's unfortunate how school can do that.

I was watching Apocalypto the other night. Movie was good but not necessary my favorite. I did enjoy the ending. The characters must seek a new beginning. I like the idea of a new beginning. With everything there is a beginning and an end. It was hopeful.


I am going to make it with strength not my own.


Jimmy Fallon is really funny.


halfway.


1 comment:

  1. Yes, you are going to make it :) And yes, it's not your own :) *hug* Ps- Redeeming Love is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete