Wednesday, March 10, 2010

it's a brand new day

The feeling you get when you overcome your fear is pretty incredible. If I had known it felt like this, maybe I would have done it a long time ago. I still have to talk to my dad about it, which is what I was originally scared of... but now, I feel a sense of peace about it. Talking to my dad won't be easy, he wants me home over the summer (can you blame him... I am a pretty awesome person. hehe.) but now I think he will be understanding about the whole situation.

I have a real problem with appreciation. I feel the need to be appreciated by the people (well.. person) I constantly help. I dropped everything I am doing for her (most of the time) and usually it's over something dumb. I'm the one who she calls when she is upset and then when she is happy she wants nothing to do with me. When she is happy she much rather hang out with her another friends. Last night, she was a complete jerk and talked crap about a really good friend of mine. Then, she wanted to apologize over text, and went off about things I didn't even say. Honestly, I don't want to be friends with her anymore. I am done, we will never be best friends and right now, even friends is a stretch for me. But like I told her Christ calls us to love everyone, and that includes me loving her. Easier said then done. Working on loving and appreciation.

I am going to confront her about how she does treat me. I am going with some other friends. Of course, she will turn into way bigger then it has to be. I am worried that I will get there and just fall apart and not say what I need to say. Part of the whole fear thing.

Spring Break will be really nice. Two more days of classes. Today will be a productive day, and tomorrow will consist of packing.

I love Chick-fil-A. I decided since I have coupons to come get some breakfast and just enjoy people watching along with doing some homework. A nice lady just came up and gave me some chicken minis. Does she realize how much she made my day?

You know what I love even more, my friends. They are incredible. I really don't deserve at all. God has blessed me more then I could ever have imagine.

"Shine on, shine on
And on to something new
It's long and overdue
I will remember you"

1 comment: