Sunday, May 29, 2011

a cure for the pain

i'm just trying to show the same amount of grace to others as the Father as shown me. it's not easy and a lot of times i fail at it, but i'm trying. forgetting may not be possible right now, but forgiveness is. to be honest, i'm not fully there but i have come a long way, and in time i will get there. but that's how i make it through because of God's love and grace. maybe people should focus on that instead of the situation. 



And heaven knows, heaven knows 
I tried to find a cure for the pain 
Oh my Lord, to suffer like You do 
It would be a lie to run away 

1 comment:

  1. You are so on the right path! If you can see others and the pain they have inflicted on you through God's eyes then it helps immensely. It was the only way I started on the path to recovery from what I went through growing up.

    If you ever need someone to talk to, I am here!

    ReplyDelete