Tuesday, October 19, 2010

day one

I have lost complete motivation to get anything done. Right now, I could care less about projects, tests, assignments, and observations. Hope to have my motivation back by tomorrow.

So it's officially day one of my project, but I wish I was more excited to sit down and write my first post.

Lately, I feel like I have become quick to anger. Maybe I always have been but just now realizing it. Or maybe, it's just because I have had a terrible attitude. Whatever the case is, it's a heart condition and I know it has got to change.

God is in the process of changing my heart. It's a slow process, but I am getting there.

more to come.

(Thank you to those who put up with me on a daily basis.)



1 comment:

  1. Girl, I know what it feels like to lack all sense of motivation--I've been struggling with it all semester! I think that lack of motivation is one of the sneakiest strategies that the enemies of God use to try and get us off the right path. I'm praying for you!

    I'll also be praying about the anger issues. It's awesome that you realize it, though--denial about struggles that we're facing is so dangerous.

    Props to you for being so honest on your blog, too. I think that God could use this blog to reach others :)

    ReplyDelete