Saturday, December 11, 2010

untitled

It's four a.m. and I'm still awake.  What's new.


This is finals week/weekend. Such a joyous time.  Already pulled one all-nighter and tonight looks like it's going to be number two.  Got my Chemistry final bright and early in the morning.  The stress is gradually growing as I continue to study for a subject I have a deep dislike toward.  Tried to take a short nap but couldn't even keep my eyes closed.  And now I have this fear that I am going to be sick in a few hours just from being nervous/stressed. Welcome to finals.


in need of focus.  
in need of motivation.
in need of courage. 
in need of change. of heart.


Lately, I have become exhausted with myself.  exhausted of who i am. selfishness and communication has become a problem. 
I know the changes I need to make.  


God continuously covers me in His grace.   
He reminds me there is always HOPE. 
HOPE will never disappoint me. 
Romans 5:1-5


working towards these changes.
don't give up on me yet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment